Georgi Marinov - digital developer
I plan and execute online software projects for, and with, teams and companies.
Email me at email@example.com.
I'm based in North London and regularly do this from a distance.
Depending on the requirements, I mix and match from the following skillset
- OO PHP full-stack with MySQL, Redis, Sphinx
- Node.js/Express with Mongodb
- JSON/REST APIs, WebRTC, e-payments, encryption
- CI, working knowledge of containers
- crossbrowser HTML + CSS + SVG
- threejs, vector graphics, bitmaps, colour management
- iOS, command line in macOS, anything *x or via terminal
- IntelliJ IDEA, WebKit/inspector/debugger, Sketch, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, Adobe CC/CS, LICEcap
- vim, ssh, git, svn, rsync, bash, netcat, cron, top, npm, pecl, make
- Slack, Trello, version control, github, code comments, manuals, google, stackoverflow
- currently lead frontend dev at Pixelface/Vizor in Helsinki, working remotely on 360º and webVR experiences
- 4 years tech lead at Creativepool in London, overseeing 2013 relaunch team.
- 5 years tech lead at Swedish music distributor Dotshop.se, working remotely.
- 3 years at UK web design agency 3Form, working on small and medium-sized projects.
Owner - Dot Publishing AB (Sweden)
Georgi worked for my company as web engineer and architect between 2003 and 2009. His overall knowledge and ability to grasp the entirety of a project, his extraordinary deep and wide coding skills and his attention to detail was imperative and instrumental in the development of the company system infrastructure. Georgi singlehandedly managed and developed the whole website, a b2b/b2c scaleable and flexible module based e-commerce, CRM and publication platform which included a dozen modules. I only have good things to say about Georgi and would recommend him wholeheartedly for any position requiring an expert engineer that you can truly rely upon.
N6, London, UK
T: +44 7800 503 556