Georgi Marinov - digital developer
I plan and execute online software projects for, and with, teams and companies.
Email me at email@example.com.
I'm based in North London and regularly do this from a distance.
Depending on the requirements, I mix and match from the following skillset
- OO PHP full-stack with MySQL and Redis
- Node.js/Express with Mongodb/Mongoose
- JSON/REST APIs, e-payments, encryption
- CI, working knowledge of containers
- crossbrowser HTML + CSS + SVG
- vector graphics, bitmap images, colour management, svgo
- command line in macOS, anything *x or via terminal
- IntelliJ IDEA, WebKit/inspector/debugger, Sketch, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, Adobe CC/CS, LICEcap
- vim, ssh, git, svn, rsync, bash, netcat, cron, top, npm, pecl, make
- Flowdock/Slack, Trello, code comments, manuals, google, github, stackoverflow, common sense, healthy skepticism
- currently lead frontend dev at Vizor in Helsinki, working remotely
- 4 years tech lead at Creativepool in London, overseeing 2013 relaunch team.
- 5 years tech lead at Swedish music distributor Dotshop.se, working remotely.
- 3 years at UK web design agency 3Form, working on small and medium-sized projects.
founder and constructive idealist at nonsofia
Georgi's remarkable intelligence struck me when I first met him in 1997. His ability to handle raw information and create unique gourmet functionalities out of it is incredible. That combined with his aesthetic and yet very delicate touch makes of him the indispensable asset to every successful team or project. Moreover, his knowledge base can leave you with the impression that you are dealing with an encyclopaedia of the Universe, however still breathing, living and warm. Perhaps you already recognised the sort of person I am talking about, as we only meet such people very few times in our life.
N6, London, UK
T: +44 7800 503 556