I just can\'t get over the fact that Native Instruments have decided on such an awkward method of delivering software updates.
- The dreaded Service Center detects a new version every time I launch it, and asks me whether or not to download. Just do it automatically?! Like you\'d run if I didn\'t install it?
- For some reason I keep getting old version updates side by side with the newest ones. Mind, the appropriate box for not showing past updates is, of course, ticked.
- Instead of delivering updates that make amends, I am having to download packs of 100-300mb over and over again. Now picture a product version jumping from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. Is that a 200mb worth of download? You bet it is.. wtf?
- Every single download offers me to overwrite the Service Center. ??
- And the cues from Microsoft! I click "?" next to a "Rig Kontrol 2 driver" installation option and guess what that says? "The Rig Kontrol 2 driver will be installed".
JFXt NI, what has happened? So many great products, but why all the grief?