Georgi Marinov - digital developer
I plan and execute online software projects for, and with, teams and companies.
Email me at email@example.com.
I'm based in North London and regularly do this from a distance.
Depending on the requirements, I mix and match from the following skillset
- OO PHP full-stack with MySQL and Redis
- Node.js/Express with Mongodb/Mongoose
- JSON/REST APIs, e-payments, encryption
- CI, working knowledge of containers
- crossbrowser HTML + CSS + SVG
- vector graphics, bitmap images, colour management, svgo
- command line in macOS, anything *x or via terminal
- IntelliJ IDEA, WebKit/inspector/debugger, Sketch, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, Adobe CC/CS, LICEcap
- vim, ssh, git, svn, rsync, bash, netcat, cron, top, npm, pecl, make
- Flowdock/Slack, Trello, code comments, manuals, google, github, stackoverflow, common sense, healthy skepticism
- currently lead frontend dev at Vizor in Helsinki, working remotely
- 4 years tech lead at Creativepool in London, overseeing 2013 relaunch team.
- 5 years tech lead at Swedish music distributor Dotshop.se, working remotely.
- 3 years at UK web design agency 3Form, working on small and medium-sized projects.
I know George as a person with very professional attitude towards work, he is skilful, has excellent technical capabilities, and a very high level of creativity. Very friendly co-worker who can always give you new perspectives and instrumental ideas which drive the project forward. I strongly hope to work with him again in the future.
N6, London, UK
T: +44 7800 503 556