♫ Digital release on Bandcamp
This has been a decade of searching for the meaning of composing and releasing music and it only gets more mysterious and complicated as time goes by.
- £4 or name-your-price digital download
- Recorded between 2009 and 2013 in London
- gorgeous PDF artwork by Denitsa Blagoeva
- Released 25 December 2013 (ESEM_EP2)
- 24bit 96kHz K-14 .wav version available
Quite simply, this is rewarding electronic music of the highest order. Investigate immediately.
James Knapman, Igloomag
A typically superb piece of work.
Maurizio Giambrone (opaeq), via
an electronic music pioneer..
crisp melodic production,just gorgeous music and brilliant to see new material from him.
Favorite track: Bioluminescence
♩ Ssyeru: "an expressive track that reveals more and more with each listen (Sutemos "We Make Music")
Electronic masterpiece and return to form.
Beautiful music, crazy sound & producing, and gorgeous art.